This friend/person I know wrote about her experience at a screening of "Brokeback Mountain." I thought this quote was great, "Also, I learned that every time two gay men have sex, a sheep dies."
I've heard nothing but good things about this movie. And I really don't have any problem with homosexuality. In fact, I was at a party last night where all the girls were lesbians, or at least bi. It might have been the trashcan punch but I definately had a conversation with a girl I'd never met before about how much she loved this girl Randy who had boyfriend who beat her but who promised said girl she'd leave him and marry her. I'm chalking all that up to alcohol, but she did say she would lick a policeman's asshole if Randy asked her to...I shit you not.
So gayness doesn't bother me. It's not my cup of tea, but it doesn't bother me. Still, I don't know if I can go see this movie without a Hugh Hefner posse of playmates on my arm. I admit, I do want to figure out why a sheep dies everytime men violate George W. Bush's Laws of Man.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment