So its Friday once again and I am studying at ultra hip coffee place I don't belong. I do recognize at least three or four other law students here.
I partied way too much during the week. Had my fun, two worthy hangovers, and a run-in with a long lost ex-girlfriend. The one night I didn't party, my friend who shall remain nameless, ended up in an akward threesome with two married photographers from LA. Not so much becuase they liked him, but becuase of spite. My friend didn't have the foggiest clue either were married (beer goggle side-effect). Turns out one lady slammed the others in a taxi cab door. So when she got back to the hotel room she stripped and proceeded to jump into bed with my friend and the other woman. Just to piss her friend off. I mean, damn, thats a helluva a way to get revenge. As my friend described it, "cool, but akward." Even if nothing else happened this week, that story alone would have been enough to make me smile.
For those of you not "hip" to the Austin scene, and by that I mean you don't religiously read the Chronicle, please check out this weeks cover picture. Certain to ruffle a few feathers and ignite a few heated conversations.
Also, I though this was interesting. Turns out that it only takes a few Jewish holidays to get the President to promote the guy trying to send you to prison. No wonder the Dems are insisting on an independant investigator. In theory he couldn't be appointed to the federal bench to get him off Mobster Jack's Ass.
Tonite's plans.....OC reruns? Movie @ Dobie? Or Stand outside of the sold out show at Emo's? fuck it...I'll read evidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment