Tuesday was my last first day of school. If I wasn't so damn tired I probably would have gotten sentimental. Since I've been in school for 20 years, I'm not entirely sure I belong in the "real world." I certainly can't imagine living with 6 perfect strangers and getting drunk everynight. Well at least living with 6 perfect strangers.
In honor of my final semester in an academic institution I've set forth several goals.
1.) Actually go to class
2.) Actually read the material
3.) Drink more
4.) Talk to more law students.
5.) Have a great time.
I know, some of these might seem mutually exclusive. But I'm certain you can talk to law students and still have a great time (see resolution #3). They can't all be evil spawn.
Also, I'm the proud new parent of a sleek 30gig Ipod. After three weeks of usage, I don't know how I lived without one. I've discovered that owning an Ipod is kinda like owning a Prius. Ipod owners acknowledge eachothers presence more often. I wonder how long it will be before Larry David writes an Ipod episode for Curb. Anyways, if anyone has good suggestions for new music I'm all ears. My latest Ipod addition is My Morning Jacket's "Z" album. Fucking fantastic.
Alright, time to dig into that bar tab....brought to you by People Who'd Like To Own Your Soul.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment